[SML] Wenger staging legs / aluminum square tubing

mouse at fieldmousepro.com mouse at fieldmousepro.com
Fri Sep 23 21:06:31 UTC 2022

Does anyone have a need for Wenger staging legs? I've got a big pile of
them in various lengths from 7 inches to 9 feet (they came from a large,
custom choir loft that got removed for a renovation). They're all
flat-bottomed & non-adjustable. Located in Nashville, TN. Happy to sell
them to someone who needs them (or just wants the 2" square aluminum
tubing). Feel free to contact me off-list as well.

(reposting here for the non-Facebook readers)

Stephen Lee