[SML] Free lights!

Bill Potter bpotter at sps.edu
Tue Sep 27 21:28:38 UTC 2022

Howdy gang,

Now that Fall is here, we're finally getting around to our Spring Cleaning!

Before they go to be recycled/scrapped, if anyone is interested in any of these fixtures, they are FREE for the taking!

A dozen or so Altman 360Q fixtures of various beam angles, mostly 6x9 & 6x12

At least a dozen PARCans

5 LE halogen, 3 color CYC lights (rated for 2K/lamp!!!)

A dozen(ish) ColorPro HX and HXi discharge wash units. Most work, others for parts.

1 Lightwave Research Cyberlight

2 Lightwave Research Technobeams

Most have connectors (and most of those are stage pin, maybe a few twist-locks) and some have c-clamps and safeties.

MUST PICK UP! We cannot ship or pack. Everything is in Concord NH for the taking.

Contact me directly if you have an interest in any of this gear. I can probably send a few pics.

Cheers,

Bill Potter
Arts Technical Director
St. Paul’s School