[SML] Real Dimmable LED replacements or alternatives

James Shield djshield at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 21:07:52 UTC 2023

ETC has a really useful lamp testing program and database of lamps they've
tested here: LED Dimming Compatibility (etcconnect.com)
<https://www.etcconnect.com/compatibility/>

While the tests are specific to the various flavors of ETC dimmers, I'd
expect something that worked on an ETC D20 module would have similar
performance on a CD-80.

Cheers,

James