[SML] Small, low-cost, light-weight moving heads with replaceable gobos?

Joe jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 17:33:45 UTC 2023

I know I am asking about equipment that is not theater related, but rather focused on the mobile DJ.  But, there certainly is some cross-over.
I am hunting for an upgrade to the American DJ Pocket Pro.  What attracts me to this fixture, is that it has replaceable gobos, low cost (under $300 USD), and is a very small light-weigh unit. Only 7.4 Lbs, and under 1' tall. The fact that I want to use multiple units, make all those important features.
However, it is only a 25 watt LED light source, which is a bit under what I would like. I've been hunting for a comparable weight and sized unit, with the critical replaceable gobos, without success.  But, if I am willing to compromise on size and weight, how much higher do I need to go before I can find a unit with a bit more brightness?

-Joe