[SML] researching light fixtures

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Sat Dec 2 16:16:48 UTC 2023

For ETC, take a look at the Source4WRD, an LED retrofit for the
incandescent Source Fours. They make white and RGB versions. (I have a
bunch of the white LED Source4WRD Series 2 models, and they are very
punchy and look very good on old Source Fours.)

Also, the ColorSource V is another ETC alternative for Source
Four-style profiles. Uses the same lenses, too.

 - Jon

On Sat, Dec 2, 2023 at 7:58 AM Ross via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> In one of the theatre I work, the owners are looking at trying to get some grants for tech upgrades.  They have some older Source 4s that I would like to find the LED version.  Looking at the ETC website, I don't see a LED version of a Source 4.  Is it under a different name, or do I need to look at other options?
>
> For all I know, I am using the wrong search terms.
>

> Thank you all for putting up with me
>
> Ross

Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com