[SML] researching light fixtures

Bruce Bennett bennett.bruce at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 20:28:25 UTC 2023

If I remember right there was a Protocol article about trying to compare different LED luminaires with a means of measurement (expanding on TLCI?)

We stick to one luminaire brand/model per use case (tops, sides, fronts, moving profile spot or wash, etc) to avoid the complexity [read headaches] of trying to match them up.

TM-30 seems a good measure and ETC is good about representing color fidelity in specs. Consistency in specs is one thing, while side-by-side another.

Bruce
"A society grows great when old people plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." - Greek proverb