[SML] [EXTERNAL] Re: Best wishes to everyone

Paul Guncheon pguncheon at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 09:55:32 UTC 2023

After over six weeks in various ICU's, and then ten days in an abysmal
"skilled nursing" facility, I am thrilled to be home... although I am
terribly weak from the experience. It's amazing how much strength one can
lose from being in a hospital bed for an extended period. Not only that,
but the hospital decided to keep part of me, which I guess was okay. It was
causing me all manner of grief (spelled p-a-i-n).

I know they're not done yet as they found some issues with my heart, (I was
surprised to find out I have one.) so I'll be going in for more surgery as
soon as they determine I am strong enough to survive it or decide they
want a new boat.

Wishing a prosperous and carefree new year to you all.

Laters,

Paul 1