[SML] [EXTERNAL] Re: Best wishes to everyone

Herrick Goldman herrick at evokecollaborative.com
Sun Dec 31 16:10:13 UTC 2023

You got this Paul. All the best.

Herrick Goldman
He/Him

917.797.3624
Www.evokecollaborative.com<http://Www.evokecollaborative.com>
Www.HGLightingDesign.com<http://Www.HGLightingDesign.com>

________________________________
From: Stagecraft <stagecraft-bounces at theatrical.net> on behalf of Bill Sapsis via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net>
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2023 9:16:26 AM
To: Stagecraft Mailing List <stagecraft at theatrical.net>
Cc: Bill Sapsis <bill at sapsis-rigging.com>
Subject: Re: [SML] [EXTERNAL] Re: Best wishes to everyone

Wishing you all the best for the new year, Paul.

Keep smiling…

Bill

bill at sapsis-rigging.com<mailto:bill at sapsis-rigging.com>

http://sapsis-rigging.com

+1.267.278.4561 mobile

From: Stagecraft <stagecraft-bounces at theatrical.net> on behalf of "stagecraft at theatrical.net" <stagecraft at theatrical.net>
Date: Sunday, December 31, 2023 at 4:58 AM
To: "stagecraft at theatrical.net" <stagecraft at theatrical.net>
Cc: Paul Guncheon <pguncheon at gmail.com>

After over six weeks in various ICU's, and then ten days in an abysmal "skilled nursing" facility, I am thrilled to be home... although I am terribly weak from the experience. It's amazing how much strength one can lose from being in a hospital bed for an extended period. Not only that, but the hospital decided to keep part of me, which I guess was okay. It was causing me all manner of grief (spelled p-a-i-n).

I know they're not done yet as they found some issues with my heart, (I was surprised to find out I have one.) so I'll be going in for more surgery as soon as they determine I am strong enough to survive it or decide they want a new boat.

Wishing a prosperous and carefree new year to you all.

Laters,

Paul 1