[SML] Coming to the end of the run

Lschreib lschreib at sdsu.edu
Tue Jul 25 13:33:51 UTC 2023

 I remember the day we met—when you dropped by the Old Globe Theatre on your way up to the South Coast Rep, way back in 1985. I thought I had met a member of ZZ Top, what with the long red beard and the engineers’ cap. I’ve enjoyed our numerous collaborations over these last 38 years. That is such a long time to be a technical director in the caldron that is regional theatre. I don’t know anyone else who even comes close to that sort of dedication. Congratulations, Jon! I raise    a glass of root beer in your honor!

Loren