[SML] Coming to the end of the run

joel harari joel.harari at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 25 16:00:57 UTC 2023

Even though we talked about this a bit ago I'm still in shock. By my records I've worked under your guidance for 25 years.

You have been an amazing mentor. Thank you for sharing you knowledge in and out of the theatre.

I normally look forward to the SCR Gala with you, but knowing this will be our last I'm less excited.

- Joel Harari
Sent from phone, please excuse spelling & grammar