[SML] LDI questions from someone who hasn't gone in 30 years...

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Tue Jul 25 18:10:05 UTC 2023

Every year, LDI falls right in line with productions opening or other
complications for me... but this year, it looks like I very well may
be able to make it. But it's been 29-30 years since I've gone... what
do I need to know?

Registration... confusing.  What I mostly want is show floor to check
out the toys (of course) - and training stuff (LDI Institute?) - but
when I click on their links for finding out what workshops will be
offered, it only shows last year's.... when will they have a lineup
finalized? (So I can see if I can afford this jaunt.) Really not
interested in the AR/VR stuff (or digital signage).... Early
registration ends soon, and not sure if those "packages" really serve
me, anyway....

It's seemingly more confusing than it was 30 years ago.... :) Not sure
what I want/get.  Any suggestions welcome!

 - Jon

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com