[SML] [EXTERNAL] floor pockets or drop boxes

Jeffrey Kanyuck JKanyuck at Harford.edu
Thu Jul 27 18:10:46 UTC 2023

Honestly I like a mix of floor pockets and drop boxes. Gives you versatility.
Sometimes you don’t mind running something on the floor and don’t want to deal with hanging things and tieing it off.
Other times you can’t have stuff on the floor, but, from the air is ok.

Jeff

From: Stagecraft <stagecraft-bounces at theatrical.net> On Behalf Of Bill Conner via Stagecraft
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2023 1:38 PM
To: Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net>
Cc: Bill Conner <billconnerastc at gmail.com>
Subject: floor pockets or drop boxes

Interested in opinions on whether for dance sides, would you prefer floor pockets or drop boxes (assuming galleries and/or grid for spotting them)?  I know that the same floor pockets for dance may also be used for practicals that are not battery operated.

Similar question, floor pockets for cyc ground row?

Thanks.
--
Bill Conner Fellow of the ASTC