[SML] floor pockets or drop boxes

Bruce Bennett bennett.bruce at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 21:16:08 UTC 2023

Drop boxes are more versatile and my preference. With floor pockets the load on the lid of the box is important to consider - they don’t stand up to a forklift unless you build an additional load-bearing cover into the stage.
Depends too on theatre uses and how much and often the stage set-up changes.
Bruce

"A society grows great when old people plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." - Greek proverb