[SML] floor pockets or drop boxes

Stephen E Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Fri Jul 28 14:48:24 UTC 2023

It’s been a while since I needed to consider this but I’m strongly in favor of drop boxes in the wings where floor pockets would be in the way rolling stock but would favor wall mounted boxes along the back wall for cyc lighting or the like.  The only drawback to that would be if a crossover space was needed US of the most US scenic elements.

Sent from my iPhone