[SML] retired certified rigger

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Thu Jun 15 13:33:20 UTC 2023

Nice.  We're looking forward to getting back to work here on our place.

The SMO put a kink in our plans as we can't currently stay here for any
extended time as Americans (our long term visa evaporated), but we now
have brand new green passports from a country nobody's heard of (but is
real and not western).

We've got some final stuff to do that requires another trip out of the
country, but hopefully we're not gone long and can get everything sorted
to come back and stay.