[SML] USITT 2023

Philip Johnson corpus.crispy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 15:10:09 UTC 2023

Everybody have a good time at USITT.    My wife and I opted for a trip to
Europe this year to celebrate my retirement and her birthday.  Anybody have
any connections at the Teatro Olimpico in Vicenza?   I'd love to tour the
backstage area.

Peace

Phil Johnson

On Thu, Mar 9, 2023 at 8:58 AM Will Leonard via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> I'll be there. Yay USITT!
>
> I'll even have some swag to share.
>
> - Will
> C: 281-752-1060
>

> Will Leonard • Design Manager
> iStudio Projects Inc. • Stage Engineering without the drama
> m. +1 (281) 752-1060 | Office +1 (281) 227-4577
> e. will at istudioprojects.com | w. www.istudioprojects.com
> a. 5750 N. Sam Houston Pkwy E, STE 209 | Houston, TX, 77032
>
> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/10202692?trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical%3Acompany%2CclickedEntityId%3A10202692%2Cidx%3A2-1-2%2CtarId%3A1483557725759%2Ctas%3Aistudio%20pro>
> <https://twitter.com/iStudioProjects>
> <https://www.facebook.com/istudioprojects/>

> prohibited.