[SML] Dimmable Medium Screw Base LED lamps

Ford Sellers fsellers at chauvetlighting.com
Wed May 3 19:28:16 UTC 2023

Hi all,
Unicorn hunting....
Is there a line of medium screw base replacement lamps that have "theatrical grade" dimming?
I know we recently had the discussion of Par 64/56 replacements, but I'm looking for screw-in replacements.

I have a friend who has chandeliers which they love, but want to convert the lamps over to LED... Dimming performance is critical.
I would usually try to steer them to just replacing the fixtures with LED house lights, but that is not an option here.

Ford Sellers
Senior Product Development Manager
Chauvet Professional Lighting & Iluminarc
5200 NW 108th ave
Sunrise, FL 33351
Phone: 800-762-1084
Fax: 800-544-4898