[SML] Dimmable Medium Screw Base LED lamps

John Palmer johndpalmer at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 5 14:43:46 UTC 2023

Hi Ford,
I had to replace the PAR 38 bulbs in our meeting room space.  I got a couple of brands and did a comparison.  Working with the dimmer curves and the curves on the console, I was able to get “acceptable”.  There was still a pop at the dim up and dim down.  Most of the time the room doesn’t come up out of black, so there haven’t been any complaints.  We did lose some lamps early, but I had expected some loss and had bought extra.
Feel free to reach out directly if I can be of help.

John