[SML] Fluorescent Practicals

Matthew Breton theatricalmatt at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 9 19:50:46 UTC 2023

IIRC there's a setting on D20 cards (adjustable at the CEM, through Concert, through their "Firing" property) that makes them work better with fluorescents.  ETC also makes specialty cards that will work even better with fluorescents ... but that sound a little outside the scope here.

Curve 905 (or setting them to a Non-Dim | Full at 1%) will do the trick, but only turns them on or off.  You could also set the D20 card to switched mode to achieve that.

Matthew Breton  |   he, him, his
Design for Theater and Dance