[SML] More stupid VectorWorks questions

Scott Parker scparker at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 14:37:08 UTC 2023

Jeff,
The counts should work if you use the plug-in version of the lights instead
of the symbol version. However, this presents different behavior as the
plug-in versions will show the lights with accessories as different
objects. For instance, two 19-degree lights, one equipped with a top hat
and the other without, are displayed as distinct objects. I anticipate
addressing this issue within the symbols, but unfortunately, not soon.

Thanks,
Scott
Cell 718-757-6661