[SML] Online ticket sales

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Tue Oct 3 20:51:26 UTC 2023

 I highly recommend Ludus.   Ludus - Online ticketing, marketing, & fundraising

Feel free to use my name - Kevin Schneide, the founder, has become a dear friend with all his work for school theaters.

FWIW: Brown Paper Tickets went bankrupt and left a lot of small theaters scrambling to try to get their money back. I would never recommend them to anyone.

Kristi R-C