[SML] Fire Alarm Impairment

Scott Spidell scott at scottspidell.com
Wed Oct 4 14:51:50 UTC 2023

Hi Jonathan!
Bill Conner, of course, clarified the struggle, but what you need now are people to chime in who’ve got exemptions - people to whom the AHJ can reach out (or their AHJs if they have that kind of relationship) to discuss why it safe and can work. I too can offer you examples from up here in Canada just as Andrew Ritter the next province over from me has done. I’m also sure that responses from Texas will be better to sway the AHJ…
Good luck and say Hi to the team for me.
Scott
MacEwan University