[SML] Audio from landline phone mic

John Taylor jt at techie.com
Mon Oct 16 19:32:16 UTC 2023

Long ago before Zoom we would have large conferences where they would
have someone who called in and we did the audio from the phone into the
main sound system There are a number phone hybrid units but to buy them
there are expensive. Check with your local AV Rental houses.  One of
them should have a box to rent you. You will need to run phone line to
the phone but that is the easiest and best way to do it.

JT