[SML] Audio from landline phone mic

Nigel Worsley niglew at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 16 21:51:06 UTC 2023

Just a ringer. One of my aspirational projects is to make the ultimate
phone ringer: ring frequencies, cadences and call progress tones for
all known countries along with a built-in hybrid and MSC control. And
then I can move on to the two port version that allows two stage
phones to call each other as well :)

Nigel Worsley