[SML] projectors

Kenneth Zinkl kzinkl at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 25 14:18:56 UTC 2023

As it has been stated already most, if not all, projectors have a setting
for rear projection. If you want the highest quality color look at 3 chip
DLP projectors but those start at 5 digits and go up quickly and may or may
not include a lens. One chip DLPs are cheaper and still really good and LCD
from the large brands are solid. As for brands to look at I'd look at
Panasonic, Christie, Barco, Digital Projection, NEC, Sony, and Epson. I've
heard that schools get really good pricing from Epson. As for where to buy,
work with a local vendor who can get demos for you. Nothing is better than
trying one out in your space.

Ken