[SML] ETC Sensor Dimmer rack running 120 circuits

Steven Mclean stevenjmclean at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 16:41:31 UTC 2023

As you may know, I began my return to educational theatre last week at a
small university in central Iowa and have run across something that I am
confused about regarding the lighting system.  It appears to be an older
ETC system with a single Sensor rack (96 dimmers).  However, we are somehow
driving discrete 120 circuits (there are a couple that are labeled as
duplicates, but not enough to account for the 24 extra circuits)

Can anyone explain how this might work?
--
Steven J McLean
515-480-8461