[SML] Movin on.....

David Bowman dmbowman at syr.edu
Tue Sep 5 19:46:53 UTC 2023

Howdy friends,

Some already are aware of this, but I thought I should probably mention it here too:  After 24 years as the M.E. at Syracuse Stage and an Adjunct Professor at SU Drama, today is my last day on the job as I am stepping down for a new opportunity as a Show Lighting Designer at Walt Disney Imagineering in Orlando, FL.  I head down later this week and start there on Monday working as part of a great design team that includes 2 of my former students (1 will be my new supervisor!) focusing mostly on the technical side of the design and build process for projects in all of the parks. Hoping this also means I can be at LDI at little more often 😊

I am planning to keep this email address (as an alumni, I’m supposed to be able to), but if all else fails, I will sign back up from another address.  I’ll be a little scarce at the Stagecraft bar for a few days, but I’ll look for my usual seat when I can wander in.

See you soon….

Dave B.

David M. Bowman
Master Electrician