[SML] Shopping for small -low wattage dimmers for household 120v

Steve Boone sboone at bgsu.edu
Sat Sep 9 12:40:32 UTC 2023

These single, in-line dimmers are more commonly found in film/tv lighting gear.  Filmtools .com has some that are almost identical to your illustration.  Also, LEX products dealers can get high-end ($$$) versions that have DMX capability.  I was in a department that had both theatre and film, and I always wanted to get one or two of the LEX Products dimmers, but other things like Zeiss lenses sucked up the money! (Film can be really expensive!)

Steve Boone
Assoc. Prof. Emeritus, BGSU