[SML] New Gig

Ford Sellers fsellers at chauvetlighting.com
Mon Sep 11 16:10:48 UTC 2023

WOOT!!!
Clearwing is Lucky to get you!

-Ford

From: Stagecraft <stagecraft-bounces at theatrical.net> On Behalf Of Kristi R-C via Stagecraft
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2023 11:20 PM
To: Stagecraft Mailing List <stagecraft at theatrical.net>
Cc: Kristi R-C <misswisc at aol.com>
Subject: [SML] New Gig

Wanted to let y’all know I’m taking a new job as Training and Development Manager for Clearwing in Milwaukee, WI. It’s a hybrid position in office 1-3 days a week and working from home or on the road the rest. Clearwing is a major live events production company and AVL integrator/installer/service provider with additional offices in Phoenix and Denver, so I’’ll get to do some travel, too. Might even finally meet Chris Babbie in person.
Never fear - Madison College and UW-Madison teaching will continue on a part-time basis, and I’m still involved with AWTE, USITT, EdTA, Event Safety Alliance and all those other things that feed my soul.

Kristi R-C