[SML] Surveillance cameras on the audience?

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Mon Sep 18 02:17:50 UTC 2023

 Many schools do, too, for obvious reasons. Also helps with theft and attendance issues. I can’t speak for other states, but Wisconsin had $100M for our HS to add secure entrances and cameras - with about 500 HS in the state, that’s a sizable chunk per school. Most have a campus security person watching the cameras and able to respond as needed. The really smart systems have it so that the security person can talk on a mic to the folks he’s watching on camera.
And can we PLEASE let her fade into oblivion? The notoriety is what she wants.
Kristi R-C