[SML] Surveillance cameras on the audience?

Steve Shelley shelley at fieldtemplate.com
Mon Sep 18 14:37:03 UTC 2023

After reading the SML emails, I wondered if facilities wired up with recording security cameras pointed at the audience include some kind of written statement in their ticket purchase system that include something like the phrase: “if you purchase this ticket you agree to allowing yourself to be photographed or videotaped as an audience member, in case we need to refer to it when we note that you’re being a butthead”?

That said, I’m surprised that folks exposed to being buttheads have not trumpeted how their rights are being abused by images of them buttheading are being released for view on news outlets, etc.?

Best,

Steve