[SML] Colleges and the arts

Greg Bierly gbierly at dejazzd.com
Mon Sep 25 04:21:06 UTC 2023

If it is going to appear anywhere I am thinking it could happen in my backyard.  I live in Lancaster County PA which is the home of Rock Lititz.  For those of you that have not heard about Rock Littiz, "the 108-acre Rock Lititz Campus brings together the top production-based vendors and resources in the live event industry" and now boasts a Live Experience Design & Production Certificate Program.  The 18 credit hour certificate (at $1157/credit hour) is offered through Pennsylvania College of Art & Design.  Lots of exciting things coming down the pike, I only wish this kind of opportunity was available to me 35 years ago.  Not that I am promoting the programs but you can find more info at pcad.edu or rocklititz.com <http://rocklititz.com/>.

Greg Bierly
Former Performing Arts Center Coordinator
Hempfield High School