[SML] Colleges and the arts

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Mon Sep 25 16:06:05 UTC 2023

I'd say you can go to college for any reason as long as YOU have the
ability and willingness to pay for it. Hence, most people consider (or
should consider) the possible income increase garnered by the rather
large investment in college.

A friend just finished college with THREE degrees.  She's now already
earning enough to cover the time and money spent.