[SML] Colleges and the arts

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Tue Sep 26 12:28:16 UTC 2023

In line with Kristi's comment, my welding skills were developed at a
Vo-Tech night school in Wisconsin while attending UWSP during the day. My
rigging training came from seminars created by Dr Doom, Bill Sapsis and
others after I was working full-time in academia, and what gardening skills
I have were enhanced by a course of study through the Cornell Cooperative
Extension.  And I have to say, as I look back at participation in this
select establishment, that a whole load of valuable info has been absorbed
in very useful dribs and dabs over the years.

Back to my corner.
Steve

Stephen E. Rees,
Professor and Chair Emeritus of Theatre - SUNY Fredonia
CCE-CC Master Gardener Volunteer
716.680.1565 Mobile