[SML] Youngster looking for london theater work.

Herrick Goldman herrick at evokecollaborative.com
Fri Apr 5 17:56:25 UTC 2024

Gang,

See attached and below email thread. Wife's co-worker offspring is looking to work in London to be closer to SO during grad school. Impressive resume. Any London theater connections that might be looking.

Herrick Goldman
917.797.3624
www.EvokeCollaborative.com<http://www.EvokeCollaborative.com>
www.HGLightingDesign.com<http://www.HGLightingDesign.com>