[SML] LED Star Curtain Control

Greg Bierly gbierly at dejazzd.com
Wed Apr 10 14:58:45 UTC 2024

When faced with this situation, if I can’t find a profile I set the fixture to DMX address 1 and patch the console so it runs each channel individually and play until I can find what each channel does and then find a generic 6 channel fixture that matches.  My first guess would be (If a color mixing fixture) a channel for red, green, blue, and white emitters, a twinkle wheel, and a master fader.  If that is the case, the fixture will need the master fader channel up in order for any of the color channels to operate.  This is how I would go about troubleshooting a solution.  Best of luck and let us know what you find out.

Greg Bierly