[SML] How to hire?

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Thu Apr 11 16:39:49 UTC 2024

 They all seem to be very expensive - I was amazed to learn how much in my recent HR gig - and since you have a narrowly targeted pool you want to choose from, I’d suggest you send a description to every dance and fitness studio you know,  every theater that does dance/musicals, as well as every person you know. Our friendship networks are strong and it’s unlikely someone would move cross-country for a one-year contract.
Kristi R-C