[SML] Fake snow

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 04:03:56 UTC 2024

Also, there are about eleventeen thousand ways to make a snow cradle
that doesn't work very well, and one devilishly simple way to make a
cradle that works perfectly every time, plus gives you the ability to
adjust your snowfall level anywhere from a light dusting to a full-on
Buffalo Blizzard, with completely repeatable results. I've got plans
somewhere on one of my old tour computers; lemme see if I can dig up
the drawing for ya.

-DV
(who wishes he didn't know snow cradles as well as he does...)