[SML] Aisle lights

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Tue Apr 23 15:04:35 UTC 2024

We retrofitted with Chloride PathMaster LEDs... sadly, your color
choices are Halloween Orange, and blue. We got Halloween.  I've
attached the cut sheet - since this is LED, and modern technology, I'm
sure they no longer make them. Much like the Gotham Evo house lights
they stopped making 6 months after we replaced all of ours.

So maybe these PathMasters still exist, or they have another model
now...? At least they fit the single-gang box in our seats.

 - Jon