[SML] box booms

Dougherty, Jim jdougher at middlebury.edu
Mon Feb 19 21:42:16 UTC 2024

Having just worked in two spaces that didn’t have, and desperately wanted, those house positions I’m firmly in the camp of those saying stick to your guns.  Great stuff over the stage, not much out front.

Piggybacking on Steven Haworth’s comment, I’d also suggest that they be designed to be safely accessible so that the HS students into the future can work with them as lighting positions without fall risk.  Anticipate that concern while saving the positions.

Good luck, Mr. Quixote, we’re rooting for you!

Jim Dougherty
Middlebury College Theatre Dept.