[SML] Moving light simple programming on ION

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Tue Feb 20 19:41:17 UTC 2024

 Here’s a direct link to the Element Cheat Sheet:https://www.grandstage.com/assets/images/Rental%20Manuals/Quick%20Reference%20-%20Element.pdf

And from our friends at ETC - the latest version of the EOS family cheat sheet:https://www.etcconnect.com/WorkArea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=10737509388

(Fun fact - “Cheat Sheet” is not a universal concept! Very American/western in origin and usage.)

Anyone who uses “techies” is not someone I trust.
Kristi RC
    On Monday, February 19, 2024, 02:05:17 PM CST, Greg Bierly via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

 Sorry if this comes through twice.  I had included the PDF with the other message and was too large to go through SML without moderator approval.
I found the Element Cheat Sheet by PRESETT.ORG/THELIGHTLADY to be a very handy thing to have printed out by any ION console.  Google "Ion Cheat Sheet” and you can find others but this is the one I printed when we got our new ION Xe20 a couple of years ago.

Greg BierlyFormer Performing Arts Center CoordinatorHempfield High School