[SML] Strand DC90

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Mon Feb 26 23:35:22 UTC 2024

Not sure about DC90 . . .
Don’t know what a “castle” card is.

There are retrofits for CD-80 processors and Control Drawers to update to the Strand C21 design.  We did this before 2010??

I believe Johnson Systems in Calgary also make their own non-Strand inserts for Strand racks (but that may be out of date).

It also depends on the failure.  Can a GOOD electronics tech remove a blown chip or not.  (we used to have such a tech locally)
                But sourcing the part is the difficulty these days.

Good luck

Andrew M. Riter
Assistant Technical Director, Head Lighting Technician
Chan Centre

Phone 604 822 2372
andrew.riter at ubc.ca<mailto:andrew.riter at ubc.ca>