[SML] AITA

Greg Bierly gbierly at dejazzd.com
Mon Mar 4 20:05:57 UTC 2024

I know nothing about the program or the people.  Looking at the website it looks pretty standard for such a program.  If you are actually instructing paying students those 5 days it seems normal to have your bio listed.  Am I missing other references to you, either on the website or other media?  I don’t think it would be out of line to ask to not be listed on the website if someone here says the program is not legit or as quality as it presents itself.

Greg Bierly