[SML] AITA

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Tue Mar 5 03:46:47 UTC 2024

 You are an “industry professional” and yes, you should keep your name there. “Kids" are deciding if they want to participate and knowing who’s teaching is part of making that decision. You’ve got a growing reputation as a Broadway designer. All press is good - especially when assocuated with a college program.
Now - if you thought all you are doing is designing and not working with students at all, that’s a different converstion.
FWIW, anytime someone asks AITA, the answer is usually “yes.”
KristiRC