[SML] [EXTERNAL] AITA

Jeffrey Kanyuck JKanyuck at Harford.edu
Tue Mar 5 13:55:32 UTC 2024

No, I don't think you are being an asshole about it. However, if they are trying to get other people in the program who would be interested in Tech and those people see your name and know who you are they may be more interested in doing so.

I have asked for my name and such to be remove from programs and brochures before when I knew a show was not up to a decent standard and I've tried to do what I can and haven't been given what was needed either in materials or information to do so.

Jeff Kanyuck

From: Stagecraft <stagecraft-bounces at theatrical.net> On Behalf Of Herrick Goldman via Stagecraft
Sent: Monday, March 4, 2024 2:45 PM
To: Stephen Lee via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net>
Cc: Herrick Goldman <herrick at evokecollaborative.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [SML] AITA

Please use caution: This email was sent from outside of HCC.

You all know the acronym above.

I have been engaged to educate some youths and design a concert of Chess here

https://www.sheridan.edu/broadway/

Fee is fine. I figured I'd do the show.  Today I see my face and name on promotional materials for this entire program. (I'm there 5 days)   I have zero clue about the others involved,  the quality of education etc.

Am I the asshole for asking to be removed from the website?

Anyone know these folks?

Herrick Goldman
He/Him

917.797.3624