[SML] Andy Ciddor

Charlie Richmond charlie.rsd at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 20:46:22 UTC 2024

Andy was amazing. He always kept in touch and I felt extremely special and
honoured that he remembered me after 3 decades.  I will try to attend the
service.

C-)

On Sat, Mar 30, 2024 at 8:15 PM Kristi R-C via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> I met Andy through this list and most recenetly talked with him because he
> edited the most recent edition of the AVIXA CTS Study Guide. This was on
> his LinkedIn page this morning:
>
> "So long, and thanks for all the fish.
>
> Andy Ciddor wishes to advise you that on March 30th 2024, he took
> advantage of Tasmania’s Voluntary Assisted Dying program to end his
> struggle with stage-four cholangiocarcinoma (bile duct cancer).
>
> There will be a totally secular celebration of Andy’s life at St Martin’s
> Theatre, South Yarra on May 12th.
>
> He did not go gentle into that good night.
> Rage, rage against the dying of the light.”
>
> I raise a glass in your honor, Andy. And perhaps I’ll toss some shrimp on
> the Bar-B later.
>
> Kristi R-C

* Charlie Richmond - http://www.RichmondSoundDesign.com
<http://www.richmondsounddesign.com/>
* https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Richmond-4247
* X: @charlierichmond   fb: charlie.richmond
* Over 2.9 million licensed SoundMan-Server audio channels!