[SML] Andy Ciddor

Bill Sapsis bill at sapsis-rigging.com
Sat Mar 30 20:54:02 UTC 2024

So very sorry to hear this.

A glass, held in a clenched fist, raised in your honor.

So it goes.

Bill S.

Sent from my #%!^¥? iPhone.

On Mar 30, 2024, at 13:22, Jon Ares via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

This is so sad... Andy was a great guy.... knew him from my TV/film
lighting days. Great guy to chat with - so smart. Learned a lot from
the guy.

- Jon

On Sat, Mar 30, 2024 at 1:17 PM Kristi R-C via Stagecraft