<html><head></head><body><div class="ydp97ea0a2dyahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">I am making a puppet stage enclosure that looks like a circus train car. This will be used for performances out in the weather for 2 months.</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><br></div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Like all the walls, the roof will be framed, and then skinned with 1/4" ply. I expect to use a heavy-duty tarp on the roof, and wrap the sides of the tarp around the edges.</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><br></div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">The side walls need to be painted, and needs a smooth surface. I might use lauan, and expect the paint to protect from moisture well enough for the 2 months. But, I wonder if there might be other options.</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><br></div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">I know fiber board is not viable, because of its moisture sensitivity.</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><br></div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Corrugated plastic is not prohibitive in cost, and I can get a base color close to what I want to use to paint the sides. But, I don't like the slight corrugated surface look, nor do I know if paint will stick.</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><br></div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">I was looking at the "Fiberglass reinforced plastic" panels with a smooth surface. But the mfg says it doesn't suggest painting it.</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><br></div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Any thoughts about building sets for outside?, </div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><br></div><div>-Joe</div></div></div></body></html>