[SML] Christmas NYC

Mt. Angel Performing Arts Center admin at mtangelperformingarts.com
Sun Dec 7 16:08:01 UTC 2014

We were in town a couple of weeks ago and did not know about this
exhibition at the Brooklyn Museum and (although it's not too
theatre-related except for costuming considerations) wish we'd gone.

Maybe we'll return before February to see it - I'm a sucker for heels :)

Carla

"As the crap deepens I just smile and wear higher heels"

<http://www.brooklynmuseum.org/exhibitions/heels/>