[SML] Alt Follows Spots Cira 1960

Ross Faker200 at netins.net
Mon Dec 8 03:20:48 UTC 2014

For an upcoming production, I was asked to rehab a Alt Spotlight.  The main thing that was wrong with it, the light beam did not seem as the bright (compared to the other on we have).  Having cleaned the lenses, I think that will do the trick, but there are other minor things wrong with it.

Are their plans out their that say exactly how the levers are suppose to work.  I have a shoe string budget, and we open New Years eve.  It not mission critial that I get it fix before then, but I might as well do something while I am think about it.

(FYI, the show we are doing is the mid-west preimer of ‘Murder Ballad’ at History Boy theatre in Jefferson, Ia.)

Clay Ross
Pro Dreamer